CanSkate - Planned start date: January 2021. Stay tuned!
NOV 8, 2020 - NEW REGULATIONS IN EFFECT
posted Nov 8, 2020, 4:06 PM
New Regulations effective today (Sunday, November 8, 2020):
1. Maximum of 25 on ice participants – including coaches. (The club and/or coaches will be in contact with skaters in regards to adding sessions/moving back to previous over the next week as we finalize schedules/availability)
2. A ratio of 1:1 participant to parent/guardian will be permitted in the arena for the supervision of children, to a maximum of 25 per booking. NO spectators will be permitted with the exception of a parent/guardian (ie. No siblings).
3. Changerooms are open for use, but to their established capacity. Chairs will be placed outside the changerooms or in the lobbies for the overflow. Parents can assist in change rooms and should stay within the skaters designated zone. The parent does not contribute to capacity if they stay in the skaters designated zone.
4. Participants can arrive 20 minutes prior to their ice time and must exit the building 20 minutes after.
5. Participants are still encouraged to arrive fully dressed and MUST have their face mask on.
A few other reminders:
- The city is encouraging people to tie their skates in the building now that weather is getting colder and it is more slippery outside and entering.
- EVERYONE entering the facility MUST wear a mask
- EVERYONE MUST be screened before entering the facility
- Skaters MUST arrive on time for their session
- Skaters arriving more than 20 minute prior to their session will NOT be permitted entry until 20 minute before
- Both arenas are now locking the doors at times and skaters arriving after the session has started may be locked out