Our Mission Statement
The RSC supports all skaters of all ages and abilities in realizing their skating goals, by providing quality coaching, facilities, programming and leadership.
Committed to the development of the fundamentals of skating and figure skating.
RSC values need to be embraced by all members and help define the culture of the club and how we behave. The following elements are what RSC values as an organization:
1. Fitness for Life – RSC promotes the desire to be physically active for life and skating may instill a lifelong relationship with physical activity.
2. Diversity & Inclusiveness – RSC promotes and supports diversity and inclusion within its membership (see Skate Ontario Inclusion Policy).
3. Collaboration – RSC encourages participation and collaboration among its members and the community-at-large.
4. Passion – Participation in the sport fosters discipline, commitment, motivation and cooperation of all participants, which can be applied in their day-to-day lives beyond the sport.
5. Excellence – RSC consistently strives to achieve excellence at all levels of the organization.
6. Integrity – RSC is transparent, honest and trustworthy when dealing with its membership and the general public.