WE ARE BACK - All skating resumes Tuesday, February 16, 2021!!
CanSkate Winter Registration - All programs are full
STARSkate Winter Registration - Space available in all programs
WE ARE BACK!! SKATING STARTS ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2021.
posted Feb 13, 2021, 3:58 PM
Following today’s announcement, the City of Ottawa will be reopening in the Orange/Restrict zone effective Tuesday, February 16th.
Here are some of the highlights that associations and groups need to follow:
- All groups must have a safety officer.
- Maximum of 25 on ice participants – plus 5 off ice coaches, instructors and/or trainers.
- 1 parent/guardian allowed per participant under the age of 18. No spectators.
- Changerooms are open for use, but to their established capacity. Chairs will be placed outside the changerooms or in the lobbies for the overflow. Showers remain closed.
- Groups can arrive 20 minutes prior to their ice time and must exit the building 20 minutes after.
- Participants are still encouraged to arrive fully dressed.