Rideau SC COVID-19 Protocols
Following review of Provincial and Municipal regulations as well as discussions with our membership, Rideau Skating Club has updated our proof of vaccination policy.
Rideau Skating Club strongly recommends that everyone eligible be fully vaccinated.
Effective Wednesday, September 22, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required for the following people when entering the arena:
- Anyone 18 years of age or older whether skating, officiating or volunteering (not as a program assistant) or spectating
- Anyone between the ages of 12 and 17 who is a spectator (skaters are exempt)
Effective Saturday, October 9th, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will also be required for the following people when entering the arena:
- Any program assistants 12 years of age or older
- ALL paid coaches, including but not limited to Staff, Associate, CanSkate and Guest Coaches
These individuals will need to show 2 items upon entry each night
- Proof of Vaccination (Vaccine receipt showing that their second dose was at least 14 days prior)
- Proof of identity including name and date of birth.
- Valid proof of identification includes: Birth certificate, citizenship card, driver's licence, health card, Indian status card/indigenous membership card, passport or permanent resident card.
Everyone MUST enter through the front doors of the arena for each session and pre-screen for COVID-19 symptoms and isolation requirements.